Scenic Flyers Airfield
Scenic R/C Flyers is located East of Georgia 53 off of Georgia 316. Make the First left after GA53 onto Wall road. About .5 miles on the right you will see our entrance.
Visitors are welcome. Guest pilots who are AMA members may fly free for two days before joining.
FLYING FIELD RULES
AMA Safety Code in effect at this field
1. Current AMA membership required.
2. Frequency pin must be taken off the Frequency Board and placed on to your Transmitter before flying.
3. All transmitters MUST be off and left in the impound area until Frequency pin is in your possession.
4. Responsibility for the aircraft itself resides with the owner. This rule applies to anyone asking or allowing another pilot to fly his/her airplane.
5. You may start your planes on the flight tables only if they are facing the runway (away from the pit area).
6. All engines must be shut off 2 feet from the safety fence. You may not taxi off the runway.
7. Non-member visitors may fly twice; after that you must be a member of AMA and of Scenic R/C Flyers Club.
8. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are permitted.
9. Last person to leave the field must lock the gate.
Some Pictures of the field.
© July 24, 2003 10:09 by Scenic R/C Flyers. http://scenicrc.org/airfield.htm